Incredo Access Solutions Ltd [Incredo Finance brand name] was incorporated in 2014 and registered as Karibu Kenya Ventures Limited (KKVL). The company rebranded in October 2022 with the view of having a name that resonates with the market and enhancing its service delivery to the markets they serve. Incredo is a Non-Deposit Taking Microfinance institution duly registered under the Companies Act of Kenya. Its principal office is at Thika Town Thika Bazaar 2nd Floor with its address as P.O Box 7432-01000 Thika. Incredo has branches in Nairobi CBD, IPS Building 2nd Floor, and Meru town at Royal Business Park 5th Floor. The company seeks to finance SMEs & Agri-value chain players and individuals in business to access working capital, asset finance, LPO- financing, instant credit, personal development loans, and insurance premium financing.
Why Choose Us
For Clients – Provide accessible, affordable and responsive financial solutions
For Shareholders – Register annual growing returns
For Society – Impact livelihoods by influencing and propelling living standards
To be a gainful financial institution that attracts people and businesses through the ability to transcend barriers in capital access growth.
- Trust – Building day-by-day credibility in the sector
- Integrity – Principled in what we promise, deliver, and our returns
- Accountability – Working in the interest of betterment of people and businesses
- Excellence – Providing proof through our track record
- Shared Value – Putting purpose into practice through correlation between our growth in capital and progress of the partners and communities we operate in